The April 8, 2017 Mercedes-Benz of Westminster Boulder Roubaix Race presented by Wheels Manufacturing was a great success! We wanted to share some post-race stats, photos and resources. Thank you for being a part of this memorable event.
Boulder Roubaix Numbers
- 872 starters
- 726 finishers
- 17 states represented
- 18 incredible event sponsors
The afternoon wave saw some categories with a 50% finish rate because of the distance, heat, wind, and the roads were in really tough shape on some sections. This made the 2017 race one of our most challenging races to date!
- CyclingTips: The ‘other Roubaix’: Pros and amateurs set for battle on Colorado’s dirt roads
- Cycling Weekly: Boulder Roubaix 2017: The Roubaix you can ride closer to home
- SBS Cycling Central: Six of the best alternative Paris-Roubaix
- Warren Cycling Podcast Episode 69: Paris-Roubaix & other race roundups BoulderRoubaix content beginning at 23:15
- 303Cycling: Boulder Roubaix – Don’t Miss It!
- GranFondoGuide: Top 33 North American Spring Classics for 2017
- CXMagazine: Legendary Boulder-Roubaix Cycling Event Has Regional Draw