- Adults: $35 + Online Reg. Fee
- JR’s/U19 Racers: See Race Flyer for cost, pre-reg ranges from $0-$20 per category
- Online registration closes Friday, May 5th at 12:00pm noon MST
- Race Day Registration opens at 7:45 am and closes 30 minutes before the start of your race
- Race day entry fee for adults is $40 (cash only). U19/JR’s pay $20 on race day (cash only)
Neutral Support Provided by:
All USAC Rules Apply www.usacycling.org
- USAC Release waiver must be signed by all racers or parent/guardian for anyone 18 years
- USAC License required for all USAC events.
- USAC 1-Day beginner license: $10, only available on site for Cat 5 Men, Women, and Juniors who have never previously held a USAC license with a higher category in the discipline they are registering for.
- BRAC annual membership required for all USAC events.
- BRAC 1-Day membership: $5, available on site
(BRAC 1-Day Membership exempt with USAC 1-Day and out-of-state racers). Annual Memberships available online at ColoradoCycling.org
- Jr. Bike/Gear Restrictions Apply to Juniors see usacycling.org.
- Parking off 120th St. at Commerce Ct. or Rock Creek Ct.